March 14, 1997
Topics for this presentation include:
* Dockers khakis-Are they really so nice?
* Hunting frogs with my daughter
* Buying a National Enquirer
* Surfing the Web for news you can use
* What does astrology have to do with this presentation?
* What is the temperature of toilet water?
* No, I am not Cliff Stoll's brother
* Mixing of journalism, public relations, and advertising
* What does Ben Bagdikian have to say about that in Winds of Change?
* The Bridges of National Geographic and the Food lyin' case
* How is the Los Angeles Times involved?
* Bruno Magli faked photos?
* Photographic topics of interest in the O.J. civil trial testimony
* What "manipulation" occurred during a photographer's testimony?
* What makes a photographic expert?
* What does Lee Oswald have to do with this case?
* Who is Cyril Wecht and why do we care?
* How do you find the telephone numbers of the O.J. photographers?
* How is JonBenet involved?
* Online versus print versions of the case
* The Bruno Magli web page
* Where do Bruno Magli shoes come from?
* How much did the O.J. shoes cost?
* How many words mean "change"?
* What happens when you alter words like some alter pictures?
* What is the "Doomsday Clock"?
* Where can you buy a digital thermometer?
* How do you convert Celsius to Fahrenheit?
* How hot was that McDonald's coffee that burnt that woman?
* What temperature is the water now?
* Study with a magnifying glass and not a microscope
* What does Marshall McLuhan say about all this?